Subject: Multiple Morphs :(
From: Adam Ives Chrystie <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 17:46:33 -0500

Okay wavers..here's a question to your morphin gurus.

This is what i do..i have a simple sequence of a waving toon hand (aweee cutee).

the sequence is using three objects first object is before the wave. second
object, the hand pitches downward, third object the hand is pitched upwards.

I want teh hand to morph from hand1 to hand2 to hand3 to HAND1.

The last sequence from hand3 to hand1 is where i notice an interesting
error. The objects do morph to the corrct position..BUT Layout enlarges the
final hand1's size in the area of teh fingers...it sorta looks like it
stretches the object and morphing it...I tried replacing the last hand1
object with a CLONE..it does the same thing...i guess i could save the
object as a seperate object in the correct position..this seems a little
repetative..

so anyway, what's the deal with this stretching????

Adam Chrystie
[email-masked]
Adam Chrystie [email-masked]
University Of California at Santa Cruz
Cinema/Video Major / Senior Status